View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 07:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Can some tell me clearly what a QEEG & ppa biofeedback tesing IS??? Help me

Hello, I am trying to figure out what team of neurologist can help me with some testing. I have two clinics in mind. One is alot more expensive but their both expensive. My parents are helping me with half and we have the money but now reality has hit in and I would hate to spend so much money and not get what I came for. What I am going for?? ummm I dnt know. Doesn’t that sound stupid. I guess I would like too see if a doctor can help me with my psychiatric disorders and teach me how to learn at a normal pace instead of always 4 steps behind. I struggle the most with self identity, WHO AM I??? I have personality disorder, add, ptsd, major depression, and anxiety disorder, and have great deal of learning diffculties.

http://www.amenclinics.com/clinics/i...ion/locations/

$3700 Dr. Daniel. Amen
I sent the lady an e-mail today to e-mail me back with a more extensive out look on what the clinic provides.All I really know about them is there approach is too check blood flow. One of the doctors I have watched on Detroit public television he had a one seminar that repeatedly was a rerun. I have his book, and he was just on the Dr.Oz Show last week.

http://www.lawlispeavey.com/

$7500. DR. Frank. Lawis
Has been on MANY Dr.Phil's shows. Is a board member of the show. Has 5-6 books out, and was Dr.Phil's professor in University. This is one I would rather go to because I do not trust doctors AT ALL and Dr.Phil is my biggest mentor and I'm his biggest fan. But he has got a bit bitter the last 2 yrs and I dnt watch his show much. That does not mean he has changed his veiws on things though.

All that i know is that they do QEEG and a PPA biofeedback . It's hard for me to get alot of information from these people or thier sight.
prettynpinkk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote