View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Kate!

Hey hon!

What fun! You have your cousin with you? Are you playing lots of card games? I know that is we will be doing once my grandparents get here! LOL! You should see them go! They are like 2 people possessed!

I'm hoping to get back up to see Lilli soon! Upstate NY is too beautiful to resist! They actually have lovely homes priced @ 30,000! 30,000! Can you imagine? Once we unload this house and buy a smaller, less expensive one I am going to look into buying one for the summer months - Texas is just too hot for me now! Mike has already agreed to it - he'll just fly up every weekend and visit us. I really hope everything works out!
Also, when we aren't using it I plan on renting it to my sis. That way they can move out of my BIL's parents' basement and we can make some money!

I think it is GREAt that your neuro is going to see you when you are feeling "off" - maybe then he will be a bit more aggressive!

Thank you for checking in on me! Can't wait to hear from you!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

so glad you're on a diff med to help with the burning sensation.
Hope you have a great time with your grandparents!!

I've got my cousin staying with me,so I'm having fun. Just wish I had a little more energy.
I'm off to see my neuro tomorrow, so I'm glad I'm feeling a little seedy and muscle fatigued, he can see me on a bad day.

good to hear from you
take care
Kate