View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Vanessa,
I live in Colorado. The weather does effect me here. When my sister died and went back to Ky. for the funeral I didn't hurt as bad there. It might have been just the time of the year though. We don't have many Kentuckian's on here with RSD to know.

The hot weather here bothers me more then the cold. I am worse in the summer months then I am in the winter. We have no humidity here in the summer months so I like that part but it's just hot weather that gets to me and that might be anywhere I am at.

Jo, I figured those fingers spasming was from TOS. I didn't have it after I had my surgery until I fell really hard on that side and messed myself up again. I am still not dealing with most of the TOS symptoms on the right side though. I don't have the numbness and tingling nor the pain except from overuse and of course I am right handed.

I actually know that I need a redo on the right side but it's just not on my agenda for a long time. I spent a year getting well from that surgery and it's too rough for me to want to go through it again at this point. My left side also needs it but again it's going to wait. I have a lot of mine calmed down through therapy and triggerpoint injections so if I can keep from having that surgery for a long time, I'm happy.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote