View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Annie,

Thanks for the reply!

The tabs are super hard! I'm hoping that's the reason!

on the other hand, it does seem like I don't digest things properly. I feel this way for a number of reasons, some too graphic to exchange here...Well, I don't really care about sharing it, but I don't want to gross anyone out...lol...But another reason I feel this way is because it takes forever for the regular mestinons to work for me, especially in the mornings...On the other hand, I have all the side-effects from prednisone so I must be absorbing that one...I also have my B12 levels checked regularly and they're normal...My iron, on the other hand, is very low...It's at 85 right now, supposed to be at 128...That's sorta being investigated by my docs. (the cause, I mean)...It's weird because I eat plenty of red meat and try to eat iron-rich veggies so I don't know why my iron is getting lower all the time...I seem to remember you mentioning that prednisone can cause anemia because of a decrease in erythromocite (I cannot for the life of me recall the correct pronunciation/spelling of that thing...lol)...Mine was definately low at one point...Anyway, going off-topic...

The thing about the stomach acid is that I have a lot of regurgitation...I don't know if that's caused by excess acid, though, or a non-closing tab (no idea what it's called) between my esophagus and stomach...So I guess I could very well have low acid but it's just that that 'flap' thing isn't closing...Argh...Too many problems
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote