View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,

The changes in the weather impact me a lot. Usually I feel it in my head. But my RSD started in my shoulder, and seems to have spread to my neck and the back of my head. My headaches are much more intense when the weather is cold and rainy/snowy. (No snow yet where I live, thank God!!). I know when I wake up if the weather has changed overnight because my head will be KILLING me when I open my eyes and I can't take my meds fast enough.

The body aches move around my body for me, too. It never seems to be the primary site, the shoulder, that bothers me the most. I agree with you, that is really weird. I have never been diagnosed with arthritis or fibro or any other joint disease. Maybe I've acquired one now that I have RSD? I took notes when Dr. S. was on the radio the other day, he said that fibro was a form of RSD. That's interesting. Lately my hips and one of my legs are really bad during the night as well as my left hand where all my lines have been started for the blocks and infusions.

The weather is not that cold yet here, which is a relief. We do have a nice autumn in southern NE, which we need because we don't get much in the way of a spring at all.

Take care and have a nice weekend, Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote