View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 08:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Hello again everyone,
Just thought that I would post a quick note saying that Ive been doing some research on google to see if there are any other pain doctors around here that I might be able to see & there are alot of them----I just dont know if they take my insurance or not. I was going to have my nurse case manager look into them for me but its rained here all day long so I havent felt like talking on the phone but she is the first phone that Im going to make on monday.
Hopefully she will be able to find one that takes my insurance & is taking new patients----I just want to get away from the idiot that Im seeing now. I havent even seen him---I see his staff & they arent very helpful at all.
I hope that ya'll are having dry weather---its supposed to rain here until sunday afternoon. We were even under a tornado warning earlier but its passed---sure am glad of that. Hope that someone is having a pain free day or atleast as close as we can get to that.
Thats about all I know for now, so I will end for now, but hope to hear from ya'll soon.
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote