View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 09:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New Beginnings/New family and Friends

YAY! We're home! I hope the rest of us find their way here!

Welcome to old friends and new! I don't know some of you, but I have lurked and read your posts. I LOVE your sense(s) of humor(s). That sounded stupid, but I think you know what I mean.

There are a few of us from the old board who adopted each other and cheered each other on to lose weight and exercise together. That's why the references to the cheerleaders. Everyone is a cheerleader. Just email me a pic, and you're in! We cheer each other on to success! We also do "virtual walks" together. Everyone is welcome to join in. I have to fess up. Since BT has been down, I haven't been walking. BAD JAN, BAD!! I need you guys to motivate me....

I hope we get tons of people on here so we can all help each other. Things aren't so bad when done together. I loved the suggestion someone had about the applesauce in the brownie mix. I can't remember where I saw it. Maybe it was in the other thread. I'll hafta go look. That would make a great thread, wouldn't it? Low fat recipes, or recipe substitutions.

Actually we're just a bunch of goofs, screwing around, having fun while working toward a common goal. That would be awesome to have a bunch of new faces to adopt(join) us!

I look forward to meeting a lot of new people so we all can share ideas, stories, recipes, and whatever!

Thanks DocJohn for the forum!! You are a Godsend!!
Hugs,
Jan--alias HC

Last edited by janster; 09-13-2006 at 09:19 PM.
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote