View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:16 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

My dear Judy, Yes I understand and have felt this way, periodically. If it gets too bad, then I know that it's time to change ADs. I even posted here, I think, that I was down and thought about changing meds and then it lifted. I don't know why, my AD started working again and I just felt better. Maybe it's because I took charge. It was empowering.

If this has been going on for awhile, Judy, you should empower yourself to get help, before it completely takes over. I have been in that abyss and never want to go there again. Ask your Doc if you can try a new AD. I believe there is just the right AD for everyone. Mine is Paxil right now and for the last 6 years, but it may not be the one for you. There are many that did not work for me. I kept trying until I found the one that worked for me.

Do you have Family or close friends that you can talk with. Maybe a counceler would help you. Don't hold this in to save others the worry. You need someone to worry about you and to hold you.

I just hate that you are feeling so low and unworthy. You know you are a good person and that you are needed and loved. MS is an evil disease, sucking our strength and playing with our psychological well being, but God gave us tools to help ourselves, so don't give up the fight to feel better.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, as always.

Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote