View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default TOS-friendly clothing

Hi all...well, I've been in a continued flare for a few weeks now, and am starting to wonder if this is the new "me" I was wondering if anyone could offer advice regarding ladies' clothing styles that are TOS-friendly.

Here's my dilemna: I prefer to wear dresses, jumpers, and/or skirts, which my daughter usually sews for me. I am in need of some new things, and she and I have been discussing what would work best. I am increasingly finding getting things on and off over my head is very uncomfortable, but so is buttoning/unbuttoning something (even if the buttons are in front). In the jumpers I am now wearing, my daughter has sewn a strap of matching fabric to use as a sling...which works well, except it does pull somewhat on my shoulder. We were also thinking about some sort of an "apron" that would have a sling, a place to put my cell phone, and my cordless, so I can use the hands-free set, for around the house.

Anyone else find solutions to these logistical one-armed (some days no-armed!) clothing issues? Or any brilliant ideas? Or links to prior discussions on this? So far the button-down jumpers/blouses have worked best, but I'd like to not have to ask for help with the buttons if I don't have to. Zippers are not exactly my style, though...

I'd appreciate any ideas!

Donna
Donna7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote