View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 03:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default aw sory..

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody3 View Post
I have read up on HBOT and I think it will help as much as any thing. A new HBOT clinic has opened that will take RSD paitents about 2 hours from me. I plan to try this next year when my son gets a apartment just a few miles from the clinic.
I am trying DMSO now it seems to help my finger tips some but not my hand. I have talked to a few people that have used it for years with no side affects for other problems not RSD.
Woody
Hi Woody

Sadly Vic has passed on.. I am sory I did not make that clear enouph in the origional post .

So sory for any confusion or hurt this may cause to anyone else as well, I will try fix this.

Woody, I am very glad you are going to get a chance to try HBOT in the future, and glad about the DMSO. Have you thought about upping your antioxidents too, I am not sure where you are at with your RSD but if you are newly diagnosed, spreading or prespread you might want to take some vitamin C.. I will post some relevant studdies later for you, I am full body and I take 1000mg vitamin C and when I stop taking it noticed I go into a flare up for a few days.

Be well,
Hugs
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote