View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 04:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I don't see you on here much but I am glad to see you show up off and on anyway.

Thanks for this. I still miss Vicc. Isn't it funny how one person can touch your life in a way that you don't forget him or her. We talked many times on the phone and he was very interesting to talk to and so smart. Like my Dr., when he talked to me about medical issues, he actually thought I knew what he was talking about. LOL Vicc was very smart and had to have a mind that was very aware even though he was in pain. That part I have trouble with, is keeping my mind working right.

One thing that struck me on there was the inflamation. I think he's right on about that and I do think that if the inflamation was brought down in the body, the pain goes down. When I first started with the RSD, my whole body, inside and out felt like it was inflamed. It took years for my Drs. to get all of it calmed down through blocks, triggerpoint injections and meds.

As far as the HBOT, DianaA, is very up on it. She took Vicc's advice and worked with it to get better. It worked for her.

What I am wondering is does anyone know what research if any is being done on RSDS. I see all of these websites popping up to get money together for research but I don't hear anything on where or what is being done to research it.

Thanks again for this on Vicc. Diana and I were just talking about him a few days ago. He sure hasn't left our hearts and minds.

Ada
Hi Ada

I miss him too, I keep up on the research studdies and they actualy get me thinking about him quite a bit.. sometimes I feel realy bad because I actualy get mad at him for leaving us before he could see that he was right in so many ways.. is that weird of me?

As for the research studdies if you like I will start posting them again as I find them.

Please feel free to post relevant material or memories on this thread.. it is time I think.. I warred with myself over this and I am glad a friend helped put it all into perspective for me.

hugs Ada I am glad they have your inflamation down, it's a big part of the whole picture.

Sandra

Last edited by Sandel; 10-10-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote