View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking How's everyone doing~

You gals are making me hungry! I two want tea only, with me it's rasberry tea and I want mine with ice. Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. befuddled2 wants me to tell you Hi. She is having computer problems, but will post when she can. She is also been sick with lung & sinus infection. She has a job interview tomorrow. I do hope she get to feeling better soon.

Me I am as happy as a lark. I got a new SUV today. It's a Rendezvous Buick. I just love it. I want to go someplace, but I had to work at the farm today & be there for an inspection. Of all times to be out there! I wanted to come in town and pick up my auto & I felt like time stood still there for a while. Yesterday, Mark & I looked at different SUV's then last night we let the salesman know and he went and got it today. It's gold in color and has everything on it. Well I better back on out of here and eat supper & make more tea! I haven't weighted, but my sugar was down to 66 at noon, so I'm not on a sugar overload or nothing like that.
Hugs,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote