View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 11:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Attachments and Abandonments

Hello you,
Doesn't it seem that sometimes people change and suddenly have no room in their life for you any longer? Like you were their surrogate until they got into a serious relationship? That's not healthy. There are people that balance their friends and their love partners or even afflictions. It's just my opinion, but you are very young, and there are many people who are living a somewhat similar lifestyle as you, even if you have a debilitating affliction. I am 50 years young, sensitive and deep, no kids of my own, except myself in a way. People my age just don't get me, if you know what I mean. They are just living different lives, the conventional, stereotypical life.
I hope you find support in your area, more than just talking online. I have to work on the "social isolation is rather equal to spiritual isolation" thing.
Talk to me anytime - Carolyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Hi again dear all,

I dont know if it is correct to post this here, if not, please delete my post...

I wanted, I needed to share with you what Im feeling right now...

I had this friend I used to love, to talk with all day, to think about it all day... We used to get along very well, we traveled together... we did crazy things just to be together, like, you know, avoiding exams, missing classes, saving money like crazy, etc...
Suddenly, he found "his perfect girl" and decided to get married next april... He is so different now... his interests are others... She has nothing to do with me... I feel extremely sad because I miss him so much and I thought he felt the same things about me...
I dont talk to him anymore... everything happened to quickly... I miss him a lot and cant imagine, I mean, I dont want to see him married... with children... he is 26 like me...

What to do ? I mean, what to do to support this ??? I simply cant beleive this is happening... I cry all nights... feel abandoned... dont know...

I want to see him again, but at the same time, I would love to simply erase him from my brain...

And then I remember the good times and keep asking why is he getting married ??? What Am I gonna do ?

Too sad.

Sorry for long post.
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (10-14-2009)