View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Yes, I found a lot of them helpful reminders. Sometimes we just need reminders. I need to focus a lot on the financial matters. And of course the personal stuff is really good too.

And the eating. Well I've learned quite a bit about myself since last Friday. I didn't have any dairy or wheat products since then, and my mucus yuk cleared dramatically. *note to self to try and eat less of that stuff.

Oh boy Alffe, it's bad. I mean here anyway in general. I heard a student talking about her little baby today who just got over the stomach flu and she said it was just awful and the dehydration is really bad.

Anyway, I got to see my daughter today for the first time since Christmas, which for me of course is a really long time! I miss Doody so BAD.

Last night granddoody had a fit when daughter picked him up at babysitter's, having not seen him since Saturday morning.

He saw her and screamed! And started to cry, and clenched tightly on the babysitter.

Daughter tried to take him and he pushed her away and screamed and clung to babysitter!

They had to force him in his carseat without his coat because they couldn't get it on.

He wanted absolutely nothing to do with parents last night and cried and screamed and punched and pushed when they tried to pick him up.

I guess he was letting them know he didn't like being abandoned, not feeling well, for a couple days!

This morning he was better and gabbering away...until she dropped him off at babysitter and he was screaming as she walked out the door to work.

Son in law is still home with the strep throat and bronchitis.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote