View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I sure would love any info you have...

For how long did the acupuncture work for you?

Which teas do you reccomend?

Did you do the massages yourself?

The more info the better. Knowledge is power! TIA.
My accupuncturist removed all of my pain, needle by needle to each body part - starting at my ankle and moving up to my face. It was absolutely amazing! The best pain relief I ever had. Way better than any narcotic I ever tried.

Studies have shown that accupuncture is equal to narcotics for pain relief.
The issue is that you need to find the "right" accupuncturist. The one I went to was at www.newlifehealthcenter.com. I don't know how you would find someone like him. He has been practicing for many yrs(he's got to be in his 70's) and people who have no hope go to him and some get better from cancer and other terminal diseases.

PM me if you want to know more about going to see him. You can actually live there and be treated with meditation, teas, accupuncture, yoga, fasting,...all sorts of alternative treatments to get your health back.

He made me a special tea specific to my symptoms. It wasn't really tea but chinese herbs made into a liquid that he called tea but it was really medicine and tasted like sh..t! But I could feel it working in my body. A very strange experience.

Massages I got from a massage therapist who I would let work on my foot for a whole hour. Then my physical therapist did alot of massage too to my foot and ankle. After learning how they did my foot, I could do it myself but not nearly as good as them. They got in really deep where I couldn't do cuz it hurt and I'd stop before getting there cuz I was afraid to hurt myself.

Peace and hope,
Lisa
lisashea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote