View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 08:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Evening everyone,
I know that this has nothing to do with what this topic is about & Im sorry about that. Its been a very very sad day here today. Our beloved Smokey died this morning & it just doesnt seem the same without him around. It just feels so empty here. He was the very best friend that a person could hope for or have. Its all I can do to be in the house now because it has the smell of death. Hubby steamed clean the carpet but the smell still isnt gone, its not as strong as it was this morning but it still lingers.
A friend of ours came over & helped dig the grave---which we really appreciated. Im not even sure why Im telling you all this---I just needed something to occupy my mind right now. I want to thank you for letting me say my piece, it really means alot to me.
I hope that someone is having good warm weather---I think that we're heading into winter----neither one of us wants it to be here yet. Here's hoping that there are better days ahead. Thanks again. I really dont have anyone else that I can talk to.
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote