View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I dont know if you able to do theropy,,although its painfull,,it produces fruit in the end.Pool theropy,aqua jogging ,,anything,,Some people cant,,and i dont know if this is your situation,,but even if you can do any type of reps of any exercise this is very beneficial,,Ive personal seen where many people who will not,,or wont because of the pain,or being lazy[this remark is not intended for you],,but we have to keep moving to keep the bone from atrophying and loosing muscle tone,,,,I know that oxy is a short term med,,,then after a while the pain pokes it head thru because the body gets used to the amount and you have to up the dose or stack something else,,good luck to you,,and I will pray for you,,,PM me if you want,,i was a certified trainer for years,,feel free to pick my bain,,,,,,bobber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rsd is a nasty disease,,but movement is a must,,i feels so sorry for the ones who are clawing up and wheel chair bound,,ive incausagia with nerve entrapment,,very agressive at a fast pace,,I pray,,and move,,,pray and move,,and alot of times between the meds or depression of my condition with the pain,,i dont feel like getting out of bed,,but we must,,but God will heal us,,,
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-15-2009), loretta (10-12-2009), Mslday (10-12-2009)