View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Janet,

I am so sorry to hear about your Smokey. Losing a pet is so hard on us. Bill's dog died about a year after he did. We had a hard time dealing with it. The kids had gotten him the dog so my Grandson's had a really hard time with it. Devin had Scooby's picture on his cellphone for a longtime. They are part of the family.

As far as the chair, I am so glad you got it. I do want to mention that when you go outside, make sure you have your phone or cellphone with you. My daughter takes care of a friend with MS and she went outside in her chair, got hung up in a big ditch and sat there for over 3 hours until Susan got there to find her. They don't always go where people might think they will.

As far as Drs. I have seen more then my share too. I donot like PM Drs. at all. I realize some people have good luck with them but I sure didn't and won't go to another one.

As far as my timezone. I think I am an hour behind Tennessee. I talk to Carrie and she told me that. Ky. is 2 hours ahead so I thought it was different that Tennessee is only 1.

It's cold here girl. We are breaking some records. It is suppose to warm up to the 60's here in the next few days though.

Don't give up on trying to get the help you need. You will finally find that right Dr.

I did want to say too about the SCS. Don't let a Dr. tell you that you have to have the SCS if you don't want it. Don't hold back on your pain level just to keep him from pushing it. I would just sit down with him and say, this is how it is, I don't want the SCS even though my pain is through the roof. There are other things out there that I am sure he hasn't tried yet. There are too many Drs. out there to have one push something on you that you don't want.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tiredofpain07 (10-12-2009)