View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven2 View Post
I do not know very much about using this form of communication. but am trying to learn. I have had rsd now called crps since 1980. I have never found anyone to share with. If there is a possibility here-please try to find and help me. Many thanks for caring!
You came to the right place, hon! This forum is where I find peace and love and understanding. I have had RSD for almost 1 and a half years. I found this forum this past summer and my family is sooooo glad I did. It has really changed my life.

If it weren't for this forum I would still be laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself, because the medical professionals that I had been seeing beat me down except for my MD. He has Multiple Sclerosis and understand what I go through. The neurologist that see now is very helpful, but I went through about 6 before I found someone who would believe me.

My MD was the only one who has see my left leg in a full blown flare. I acquired RSD after a serious bout with a staph infection that turned into MRSA

So, here you are certainly among friends, everyone has been through the same thing. Don't be afraid to speak up here as you will find the wonderful people on here will welcome you with open arms. (((((Gentle Hug))))

Cindi

Last edited by cindi1965; 10-12-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: mispelling
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote