View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

That pair of stilletto heels I was wearing the night we came home from the party and my bf had the brilliant idea to take his truck out on the 4 wheel trails because it had been raining. Just one pass honey he convinces me not to go inside and change... He sucked mud into the engine and killed the truck that night. We were stuck halfway down the trail, in the mud. I refused to walk back to the house with him to get the car because I was wearing those shoes and a dress. He gets back to me sometime after 4 am, realize the truck is dead (mind you my car died this same weekend). This was the night he proposed to me. In the back of the truck in the mud. The next day while we are searching for a tow truck the MP's find the truck... did I mention he lived on base at the time? Had to talk his way out of 5 violations, including trespassing on govt property. I ended up selling a mustang to one of the MPs. (I worked for a dealership at the time), we killed 2 cars in one weekend, and it was probably the best date we ever had. And that is why that pair of shoes still sits on display in my shoe rack even though I can no longer wear them.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-12-2009), ewizabeth (10-12-2009), SallyC (10-12-2009), Twinkletoes (10-12-2009), whispers (10-14-2009)