View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixlynn View Post
... I don't know what set it off. I wish I had an answer. The crappy part is that I am getting used to it.
That sucks.
trix- my sentiments exactly most days! Why does it have to be sneaky?? Why are we used to it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tied View Post
continue to try to crack the fine art of washing dishes with one hand, which i never quite mastered when i broke my shoulder. right pinky is continuing in it's homemade splint.

one technique is to get them soaking, then when dad does them sort out the ones he failed to get clean and put them to soaking again. lol.
tied- I am with you on this too. I avoid heavy pot & pans, muffin tins, and any narrow cylindrical glasses. I use a dishwand after soaking because it keeps the wrist stationary and I have fine-motor probs. Scotchbrite is what I get cos its in all the grocery stores and Walgreens as well

In other news: Satur(day) I.... met all 16 of the BLUE ANGELS!!!!!!!! I'm over the moon They were even MORE handsome than I suspected!!!! The air show was even more special this year because I had shook the hand of every pilot as well as the operational team. AMAZING!!! And hot. With like 3 t's! HOTTT!!!

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (10-12-2009), trixlynn (10-13-2009)