Thread: New home on RSD
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New home on RSD

I am new to the RSD forum. Usually on the THORACIC OUTLET SYNDROME forum. I have read so many posts & threads here & feel like a newbie in a very strange way. I have been on the TOS forum for years.......Wish I had come here when I was told I had RSD with my TOS. You guys are incredible here. So much knowledge.

I learn more each time I come here about our CRPS/RSD/FM issues. Can u hear me say "O My gosh, look at this, thats what I go thru, thats what I feel like, I didnt know that, o look at this post. o, o, o"

Can anyone explain why the states & docs do not acknowledge FM or RSD as they are dilbilitating to the fullest extend from the original injury & compromises our day to day lives more than they know. No matter how u look at it I am here to learn & add my 2 cents once I feel more comfortable with you~all. Our foundation is geared towards education in the professional & complimentary services world to help others with CRPS, Chronic Pain, FM, Depression & of course TOS. The TOSS foundation, www.tossociety.org was founded & dedicated to me by my hubby. I am learning so much more being here & dedicated to add pages of information in all relating conditions. Any suggestions welcome as I am a contributing honorary Board member for the BOARD Members & team.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges

Last edited by olecyn; 10-13-2009 at 12:59 AM. Reason: misspelling
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-13-2009), loretta (10-13-2009), Sandel (10-13-2009)