View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default 1 year and 2 months of rsd

I have had rsd for 1 year and 2 months. Started pm 3 weeks ago. Dr. took alcohol swab touched leg said warm or cold. I really didn't know said do it again, guessed cold then he swabbed my right foot (rsd) warm or cold, I said warm i think. He asked if the bottom of my foot hurt, I said not really. He said I don't have rsd.
I have lived with the burning 24 hours a day. The intense tooth ache like pain, the cramping, and the feeling of my foot being jammed into my ankle all this time. Not to mention the pain of everything touching it, sheets, water from the shower, a six pound dogs foot touching it. Now the s.n.b. Is he doing these to punish me? He put me on stronger vicodin and neurotonin. I still take cymbalta, tranxene, soma, now prilosec because I wake up vomiting.
I crushed my foot august 31, 2008 walking away from my harley. It fell off the kickstand, my toes were down and heel was up. It pinned me for over 2 minutes in this position. No one treated the crush injury just the broken bones they thought they might be seeing. Until foot dr. did mri and bone scan. Was in bed for 9 months. Foot dr. also put me on plavix. It made my foot warm to the touch and not blue. New pm dr. says I don't need plavix just asperin. He didn't even ask why I was taking it. This guy really does seem out to hurt me. I have a call in to foot dr. to see if there is someone else I can go to for pm.
Anyone with rsd in foot please tell me if you think podiatrist or pain man. is right. I won't hold you too it. Thank you all. I am losing my mind and the will to get up in the mornings.
stllaborette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (10-13-2009), loretta (10-13-2009)