View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default buldge

lailavia
One problem with diagx tos is that you do not have a diagx test that is subjective. Not like an xray that shows a broken arm. MRI can show bulge or herniations, but you can have tos too, that is not diagx on a normal MRI.

When I had my injury the doctor stated right up front he wanted a emg on the low back from the symptoms as all people over 20's have some bulging in the spine. So that concludes nothing. Go with the symptoms as wxplained by me that were nerve related.

The emg on the lumbar did show the problem in L4/5, the inconclusive bulge of L4/5 would have said nothing alone.Would have been determined Degernerative and said nothng.

Now I also have Cervical herniations on the left side,C4/5/6/7 and bulges too, C3, but TOS symptoms from start were mainly right sided. That was how my diagx was determined what was cervical spine and what was Brachail plexus/tos.

I focus on the symptoms that bothers me worse on a daily and overall way. But, then I can daily take a med to help, but overall, tke trigger points or ESi, massages for long term. My hot tub is the best thing ever.
I only think I wish it was a regular tub with jets, as less maintaince.
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote