Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

I do appreciate the continued prayers for our family...thank you

sadly my husband's health continues to decline and the doctor has ordered more tests for a possible tumor we thought he had the all clear on that some months back but it seems there is now cause for concern and more tests needed

I really am at a loss for words on how to update further as the last thing I want to do is appear "whining"...I do try to stay positive and thankful in life, nomatter the circumstances, and I thank God for the blessings we have

yet I would not be honest if I didn't 'fess up that it is very hard at present...seeing hubby this way, and also seeing the havoc the economy has caused with my and so many other people's ability to make a living. I have also learned the true toll it takes on one's own health and emotions to be both full time "breadwinner" and full time caregiver. My heart goes out to all who are juggling that reality.

anyways, before I turn this into a "whine" let me just thank you again for your prayers and thank the Lord too for His sustenance and strength and love, so often demonstrated through His children, and without which I honestly dont think I would be able to keep going.

finding this bumped up today after a few really depressing and tuff days really touched me deeply.
thank you

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-13-2009), Darlene (10-16-2009), DM (11-23-2009), Friend2U (10-14-2009), Jomar (10-13-2009), tamiloo (10-31-2009)