View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so sorry, he was a jerk. I wish I could help you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Your life is very valuable, don't ever think that it isn't.

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew58 View Post
I went to IME doc for my atty.,to get a % of disability for WC injury. I left the bldg. in tears.The outlook for me getting any better is bleak.I have an incurable disease that has stolen my active life away.

My life is less valuable than a pro football player because of the way WC law is written. I would not be referred to top RSD/CRPS doctor for review.

My heart is bruised from this ordeal.
No further treatment will be granted other than PM and psychological.

Tears began to fall, and the doc looked at me point blank and said, "You don't need to cry." I told him that I couldn't help it, just like I couldn't help not wanting my legs to dangle off the table(more painful), at his insistence! Doc kept pulling on my legs, and I was pushing him away telling him "NO!"

He was speaking in recorder and stated CRPS with secondary Major Depression and Anxiety..both lower extremities, swollen and touch is not acceptable to patient;further,full body CRPS is future prognosis, due to patient not wanting me to touch her,anywhere as she reports pain is throughout her person. Also, I was to see current PM doc, who is well known in PM field, 4-6 times per year,and continue with psychological counseling.Finally, he told me that my atty. was very good at court and I would not have any problems.

The entire office was wearing blue mask to avoid the flu! However, no gloves to touch the patient.

THAT'S IT!
To top it all off, this was MY atty.'s IME doc. I cannot imagine w3hat WC atty. will do to me.

I am so sad.
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (10-13-2009), loretta (10-13-2009)