View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder how ((Steve)) is and if he can feel how much we care for him

I wonder how ((Alffe)) and ((Mr Alffe)) are.... keeping you both in my thoughts

I wonder how ((Koala))'s family members are doing? I also wonder if she knows how much she helped me last week? Much love my friend

I wonder that it snowed today

I wonder that I have been reading over old threads for the past few hours....the love, comfort, compassion and support given in this forum family leaves me in awe. Amazing group of people, all of you

I wonder how much I miss ((Moi)) and ((Moss)) and hope life is being kind to them

I wonder that today is the anniversary of our first date.... so long ago, yet it seems like only yesterday!

I wonder how hard it is sometimes to "just keep swimming"

I wonder if I can share with everyone that I was asked to submit a story for a book on Alzheimer's. The author picked my story and asked me to edit it to add some more personal information. I wonder how very difficult it was to write, yet it was healing too....

I wonder about attitude and perspective.....Lynn still knows me, life is good Very painful.... but still, good

I wonder how much I have changed since Dad's suicide.....how true the saying is ....What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

I wonder how everyone is doing, and if I can leave big hugs for the room/broom

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-14-2009), Alffe (10-17-2009), barbo (10-17-2009), doxiemama (10-17-2009), Koala77 (10-18-2009), mistiis (10-18-2009), pono (10-15-2009)