View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown I am so sorry Dew....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
I am so sorry, he was a jerk. I wish I could help you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Your life is very valuable, don't ever think that it isn't.

Sandy
Absolutely.. I second that thought..your life, as well as, all of our lives are very valuable.. RSD is so ugly, that at times it makes us feels sad and hopeless.. I can feel your pain and have spoken your very words.. At times I can't think of what can or will happen tomorrow, due to my limitations but I know in my heart that the love and support of those around us will help with my scared, sad feelings... I will make the most of what is happening to me... do we have to right to feel sad.. yes, we do!!! We have been dealt a pretty difficult hand to play but we must play those cards out the best we know how to.. Dew, you are not alone in your travels nor feelings.. I will continue to pray for you, as well as, our friends on this supportive forum... Try to look up and smile.. as I hope tomorrow may be a brighter day for you...

Dr.s are people who many times not only lack sensitivity but also knowledge about our RSD and it's pain.. one never knows by description.. you have to live with it.. and it's repircussions...

keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (10-14-2009), loretta (10-13-2009), SandyS (10-13-2009)