View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,
I really hope that Carrie can help me too. I want a "real" doctor so bad that I can almost taste it. I did find another one just in case it doesn't work out with the one that Carrie is seeing. He is my first choice though, but hopefully the other one that I found will have the capability to listen to what I say. It would be such a switch from what I have now. I should find out whether or not Carrie was able to use her pull somewhere around the 5th of November---thats when she see's her doctor. Im going to try to have to one that I found lined up for shortly after that -----just in case. I see my PM doc on the 2nd of November. I just want to make sure that I have enough pain meds while I try to find myself a "real" doc. Thats going to be soooo nice. Something that Im definitely not used to. It shouldnt be that way---but it is. Unfortunately!!
The rain is getting ready to hit again so its not going to be a good couple of days around here. We dont like the rain around here. Hopefully we wont need to think about building an ark--the last bout of rain we had---it was definitely a thought. Hope that you arent going to get any of this rain. It just increases the pain level-----way up there, if you know what I mean.
Thanks again,
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote