View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Dear Barbara

It sound to me like distraction (lack of focus) more than memory. but yes, do talk to your mdoc anyway. it is a sign you are not completely up to par. she can evaluate you further. maybe do some testing. perhaps you could use a tweak in your meds, or she may want to suggest supplements (can be helpful for stress), or further testing... you should bring it up. it does sound pretty wacky.

HTML can be so frustrating. you know, if you forget the end tag </table> in a table... the whole table just doesn't show up. it is really freaky when you are editing a table that was already working, and you delete the end tag accidentally... suddenly the whole page is blank. the first few times this happened to me i was ripe to take a hammer to the computer. of course, in trying to figure out the problem, i would focus on the stuff i "edited" - never occurred to me i'd wiped a line accidentally.... or that the effect would be so DRASTIC. argghhh!

on the other hand, you can completely avoid using </tr> end tags on rows in a table - it doesn't give a rat's behind... it "assumes" row end as soon as it sees the next <tr> or the end of the table. ahh, the delights of HTML programming. so consistent it is. and of course it behaves differently on the different browsers, and different OS's so to be sure your page is good you have to test PC with explorer (a few back versions - they all act different) and Firefox. Safari on the Mac, and i think it's called Thunderbird (it's Mozilla) on Linux. UGGHHH. But wait till you get to do some CSS - then the real fun starts!

i really appreciate your being here for me today. it seems like not many folks were around, and this thing really stressed me out.

thank you so much.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
befuddled2 (10-13-2009), bizi (10-13-2009)