View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi StiL
It really depresses me to see more people plaqued with rsd,,,I agree with the others,,go to a new dr,,,ive been down that road,,one,,,they wont listen and its always a oneway conversation,,,2,,they get affended when they think that i might be onto something,,like knowing ive got rsd,,,,i went thru a dozen dr;s all saying things like ,,its all in your head,,to its a foot bone spur,,,,arthritis,,,one said it was sun burn,ive been thru so many podiatrist,,i cant even count them anymore,,,,,,,In my opion,,a persons body tells you when theres somethinbg wrog,,,,and like alot or people here on this site,,I knew 3 weeks out that i had rsd and i didnt know then what it was,,,i went thru so many,dr's in 3 weeks then one told me to look it up on the internet,,he didnt want to get involved,,none of them do,,so right now,i have no pm dr im seing no one ,,its costed me thousands for nothing,,i was finally dignoised with rsd 2 monbths ago,,,,,after 6 months of dr;s to please catch it early ,,like blocks and meds to stop it,,,there are some good dr's out there,,,you must keep on going,,and movement exercise is a must,or it will wither away,,,,with the nerves shorting out,,and no movement,,the limb will disapear,,it can be[to a point] by exercise be over ridden by excerise,,,,swim ,walk, stationary bike anything,,and keep looking for a dr who cares and knows what he is doing and will listen to you with empathy,,,and most of all,pray to theAlmighty,,,,,,,,,,,bobber,,,,,,ps,,,,,,,,sorry about the rambling,,just wanted to let you know,that your not alone,,,,,,,
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (10-13-2009), stllaborette (10-13-2009)