View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jo, I found the same website! I explored a few of the links...the one called "Easy Does It" has some pretty blouses and slacks that have Velcro closures, with buttons sewn on the outside to make them appear "normal". That would be so much easier! I think I've decided on blouses like that with elastic waist skirts--similar to the Kohl's skirts--and/or dresses with velcro to the waist. We can put the sling strap in the dress waist band...and maybe a fanny-pack type of thing for the phone.

I've been using front-closure bras for a couple of years now, although I wish I could find something with easier hooks to maneuver...I wear bigger sizes, and I think they have about 35 hooks the size of a pin head

I also switched to a much smaller purse...room for checkbook and cell phone and not much else...

Thanks for all the input...I'm glad to know I'm not the only one finding a problem with this, but wish none of us did Tracy, I hope you can find something you like, too...that second link that Jo posted has a bunch of different sites to explore, although a lot of the clothing is designed for people in bed or in wheelchairs, with back openings which would not work for us, of course!

Donna
Donna7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote