View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 02:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi Dewi'm sorry for what you are dealing with but i would like to help. I have been living with the DRAGON know for 31 years and the best advice I can give you is like a Doctor told me is that this RSD will not kill you unless you let it you need to find some you love to do or what to do for me i love to snowmobile and i'm working to buy a corvette, when I'm down i go out and look at my sled and reimber how much I injoy this and Thank god for giving me this i go riding even when i have a10 day the doctor told me I can not make it worst my buddys watch out for me and after my pain will go down because i'm doing something. the worst things with RSD is thinking all the time & stress and the feeling of hopeless you have to fight that all the time or the DRAGON WINS you lose. and have any kind of legal battles makes this worst I have been better a little bit for me since i Won my SSDI it feel like i have a big truck off my back but do not worry about what happen at the IME it is just part of the Game and you know what you what and that is to WIN so keep faith and i will pray for you and i hope i cheered you up a little bit , I'm starting nerve block on Monday 6 -8 total for my shoulders and ams, I also have to have to total shoulder replacements but the doctor are scared because of the RSD , GOD BLESS DEW love you keep faith
RSD31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (10-14-2009), loretta (10-15-2009)