View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Connie

Hope things continue to progress well for ya'll. Don't think anything about your prayer regarding your life being required so that your dad could live. Actually that comes straight from the heart. God's word says "Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for another."

Look to God, He is your source of strength and comfort. Storms rage within our lives and everyone experiences it. Sometimes we don't understand God's will, but we know that His ways are better than ours. Keep looking to Him, He will never leave nor forsake us.

I want to share this comparison with you. We do have times when we are on the mountain and sometimes in the valley. Mountains usually don't grow anything on top, most of the time it is mainly rock. Valleys always flourish with lots of new growth and life. We we are on the mountains, we don't grow much but when we experience valley's...times when we struggle....we grow just like new growth, we come out on the other side a better person.
May you find encouragement during this time.

I will be sure to keep remembering you in my prayers.

Jujuan

Last edited by JCPA; 10-14-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: to add the word 'encouragement"
JCPA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote