View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Dew,

I'm sorry the doctor had to flair your pain. I know when facing a doctor or dealing with WC your emotions are raw. When we see a doctor there is this part of us that wants them to say I have something that will help or you have been miss diagnoised and you have something we can treat and cure. Our minds can shut down and hear everything as hopeless and negative.

However, I agree with Pete and Sandy. I think you were in pain and a lot of different emotions were working. Fear, frustration, anxiety and stress this helped to confuse what you were hearing. His comments about sensative to touch and future full body make me think he is telling WC how bad the condition is and can get. Telling you your lawyer is good at his job was his way of saying you have a chance with WC without coming out and committing himself to something he doesn't have the final say in.

Dealing with RSD is a nightmare at times add WC to an already complex condition and the results are stressful and stress makes us feel much worse. Take a deep breath through your nose filling your lungs as full as you can. Then exhale through your mouth and as you do tell yourself in your head relax and visualize something that is calming and relaxing for you. Repeat this several times. Sit in your favorite chair put your feet up and read a fovorite book or watch something funny on TV. Give yourself a break you deserve it. You are a special person with a lot to offer.

Take care,
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-15-2009), Dew58 (10-15-2009), fmichael (10-15-2009)