View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning BF~
Glad your tummy decided to settle down. Diarrhea is the $h!ts! Literally as well as figuratively....so much for the graphics on that one.....

What was our club we (you and I had??) of course I can't member, but we can add the no dozers to it to it as well..... geesh--were we twins in another life?? I used to have the craps so bad at times I was glad I had on slippers so I wouldn't hafta clean up the floor. Seriously. Course that was my IBS--ya don't know from one day to the next if you're gonna be runnin' or diggin' it out. hehehe----anyone want me to elaborate???? hehehe

OK, maybe overtiredness is taking over a tad bit??

Sorry today is a memory day for you BF--they suck. Yesterday was one for me. It was 22 years ago that my husband was killed. Those memory days just plain suck. All ya can do is try to keep busy and carry on. Just keep busy honey. (((BF))) Time will help some......

Oh, and on BC's SUV ride.....we were all claiming our places already, but I'm not sure what's left! You better check before you call it, or you're gonna be in a heap of deep turkey turds!! I'm riding shotgun, that's all I know, and some others laid claim to other places, so better be a checkin' there twinkle toes!! Does anyone else in here think I need a nappie? I WANT MY MAYPO!! (God I hated that crap!)

OK children, this little piggie is going to market.....OK, I'm going to bed before you think I'm either high, or lost it. Might be sleeping in a little tomorrow, well today actually, if I can. Hope everyone is having a good morning. Take care! You too BF!! Hang tight honey!
Hugs,
Jan