View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 06:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Pushing at the envelope....

expanding what has become your zone or circle of comfort! It truly gets HARD and often complicated doesn't it?

THAT and what always seems like CONSTANT WAITING for the other shoe to drop [in which direction?]. As nancy-h said about your shoes, I truly believe not only your shoes, but your heart are far bigger than mine in terms of courage. It IS courage you know, meeting it all and adapting to it.

I believe it's places like this, and the internet as well that can open up parts of our worlds as other parts close or get smaller. There is also that immense POWER of our MINDS that can help us achieve, on any level, things we never could have imagined doing or being before!

Vent away! It's far healthier than keeping it bottled up inside and eating away.

Curious: thanks for elaborating on things.. Am sending some electronic super-dark chocolate to ya!

Nancy & Dorvad: please, please tell me all about your scooter decisions...why you got Z brand over a different kind; what works, and doesn't; ramps into and out of house, etc. All that practical stuff! I don't need it now...but....when I do, I don't want to go about it being dense as a fence post!

May we all find at least ONE thing truly stupid or absurd in our lives today! It's usually always something different! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote