View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Neural Therapy, Scar Therapy-Maybe?!!

Has anyone heard of or tried neural therapy. It is commonly used in Germany to treat conditions like rsd and many other disorders. I have been told it is usually successful if you can pinpoint the orgin of or the onset of your Pain. For most of us that is very easy. There is a woman in Tampa that claims to have "cured" several people wtih full body rsd using this therapy as well as many people with other severe chronic pain issues. I am curious if anyone has heard of this therapy or knows of anyone who has tired it. Below is the link and a quote fromt he site. I'm really interestd in this, could it be this simple?? She swears her results have been incredible. Please let me know what you think. I'm considering this but I am really tenative.The one time I begged my Pain management doctor to inject directly into my foot because I thought it would help the severe pain I was having- it was a huge mistake. The swelling and fire that followed lasted for weeks. I could not walk at all. so the thought of letting someone inject diretly into my scar on my shin, my orginal injury site is terrifying. But when you speak to this doctor she is very convincing. Next Im going to ask to speak to people she says she has helped I think. I need advice. thanks so much, CZ

The simple theory is below, I think it makes alot of sense. what do you think?

Quote:
scar tissue can create an abnormal electric signal. In turn this signal is transmitted throughout the rest of your body via the autonomic nervous system. Procaine delivered by direct injection to scars or through other nerves that travel into deeper scars through tiny tubules in the cellular matrix to these areas of bioelectrical disturbance for treatment. As a result, Procaine is capable of eliminating autonomic regulatory dysfunctions. Since the autonomic nervous system is the master controller of the body, Neural Therapy can have a profound impact on your condition and your ability to heal.

The link to this site is : www.drkaslow.com

Last edited by CZZ74; 10-15-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: More info
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote