View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmcd View Post
i posted about no sex interest and issues with my boss....i told my regular doctor about feeling anxious about different things and he had me go for a hormone test and found nothing....then never addressed it again...is this common??

Hi, and Welcome

another member, Drew sent me some sunshine when I really needed it.

This group is very open, supportive and caring of each individual's problems they're going through.

I feel you do have reason to complain, but to who? damn'd if you do and damn'd if you don't.

Just wondering if e-mail communication could be worked into this reporting system. It's a whole lot less intrusive. The newer techno things are enticing to executives. And if you just knew how to use it... IMPRESSIVE. There are "NEWBIE" problems, so practice with another co-worker perhaps. two heads are better than one. be smart about it. (just remember, don't put anything on the internet you wouldn't want the world to see, or have to explain later in an employment situation)

I always appreciate the person who makes things right for me. The more generous, the better I feel aobut being disappointed in some way. I'm not a constant complainer, but I will if I have to, and I expect someone to make it right. So, to me, you're doing a GREAT job. Give more......