View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dew--

I should have said this in my earlier message - Don't ever ever ever give up!! Mike is awesome, he always includes the very best info in his replies. Check out the options that Mike has listed! (BTW -There is a list of doctors that provide ketamine on FB on the Ketamine Klub page.) I contacted ketamine doctors from this list on my own for an appointment. I don't know whether WC is going to approve the treatments, my attorney is working on that right now; or whether ketamine will even work for me. But at least in the long run I will know that I tried it.

And I shouldn't have asked you earlier about PT - after a whole year of twice weekly appts I never advanced much with that modality. It is always recommended, and I feel guilty about NOT doing it, but it truly didn't get me very far. I did find a public pool that is only 10 minutes from my house that has a warm water therapy pool that is awesome - it is maintained by our City and I love it! I wish I had found it a long time ago! Check around to see if there is one available near you - you may find one at a local YMCA or city pool like I just did. It feels great on my legs and my (new) bad hip.

XOXOXO Sandy

Last edited by SandyRI; 10-16-2009 at 08:59 AM. Reason: editorial correction
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (10-15-2009), loretta (10-15-2009)