View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I am Back EveryonE!!!

Hi To ALL of you!!! I hope you all are in LESS PAIN than I left with you in. If you aren't, I apologize.

I just wanted to fill you in on why I haven't been here in 9 mos. So to start of to say that I had my second daughter, Starr Lynne, born on Sept 23rd, and she is still in the NICU and I stayed 2 weeks after my c-section because my systemic full-body RSD really never went away during this pregnancy and seemed too show it's demonic self throughout my entire hospital stay. I was on a dilaudid PCA pump for 1week averaging 1ml per every 10min. Then 200mg Demerol IM BID. I didn't see my daughter for 1 week I was in so much pain.

The hospital calls themselves a "comfort hospital" and didn't even monitor my daugher for a second before looking at my chart seeing I was on the Fentanyl Patch and starting her on Methadone immediately. Now, she has been there almost a month and will be there at least 1 more. We have our hands tied and my husband and I feel like drug addicts around these people. We can't help but feel this way. They never see Chronic Pain babies, they see crack and meth and heroin babies that are turned over to Social Services and the City.

We are depressed. I am more depressed and anxious on top of this Gosh Darn RSD. PLus my Best Friend, My MOTHER, DIED 6 weeks ago, right before I gave birth to Starr. She tried so hard to make it, but couldn't hang on.

Well I Love you and miss you all..Going to feed my princess Starr right now.

HUggs,
Heather

"We Will Conquer This Demon They Refer to As, RSD!"

nopainever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-16-2009), ali12 (10-17-2009), DianaA (10-16-2009), loretta (10-16-2009), Sandel (10-18-2009)