View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

yummy boyz
i remember going to the admiral club *for officers only for dancing & libations a couple of times with my ex-sis n law at the Tustin AIR FORCE & Marine bases years back. A Canadian AF team had just flown in. The good ole times. Its manadatory to be HOT as with a paramedic or fireman. I grew up in California near the airforce base for the blue angels. They were always around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thursday View Post
trix- my sentiments exactly most days! Why does it have to be sneaky?? Why are we used to it??

tied- I am with you on this too. I avoid heavy pot & pans, muffin tins, and any narrow cylindrical glasses. I use a dishwand after soaking because it keeps the wrist stationary and I have fine-motor probs. Scotchbrite is what I get cos its in all the grocery stores and Walgreens as well

In other news: Satur(day) I.... met all 16 of the BLUE ANGELS!!!!!!!! I'm over the moon They were even MORE handsome than I suspected!!!! The air show was even more special this year because I had shook the hand of every pilot as well as the operational team. AMAZING!!! And hot. With like 3 t's! HOTTT!!!

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
thursday (10-19-2009)