Old 01-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

thanks
we picked him up from the emergency hospital and he is currently with my husband at our local vet....waiting for the doc to arrive.
I came home (10min away) to bring my son back and let him be with the other kitten to help calm him... understandably, his Tourette tics have flared over the stress of all this

the emergency room was able to stabilise Shadow and he had no further seizures thru the night and is calm this morning (effects of the valium)
but

they think he may be blinded as a result as he isnt responding to sight tests...all other cognitive stuff seems ok

I just pray he lives, and nomatter what we have to deal with, we will manage.....please pray the doc will get some clear results from EEG etc today, as the blood tests and other tests last night all came up clear so they really dont understand why this has happened. Whether reaction to the vaccination or anaesthetic during the neutering...or trauma reaction or some pre-existant neuro issue that got triggered by all of the above......

thanks for praying

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote