View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

awww sweety,
I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. I know you are so frustriated. It seems as if things are getting worse. I'm sorry. wish there was something I could do for you. I know somewhat about the jerks. My dr. put me on Requip. which they used for restless legs. It has made a difference in the amt of jerks that I've been getting. My legs are a little quieter, and all the other jerks are a little less strong. THe jerking is one of the main reasons I want to get a pain pump. THey can put meds in it that will stop the jerkig. Please take care of yourself. I know what you mean about the constant "are you ok?" it does get on ones nerves. I've had a few bad weeks also. 3 months ago 2 of my old dogs passed over, within 8 days of each other. Then the next month one of my old horses passed over. then 3 wks ago we found out from our vet that one of our other dogs had about 2 wks left due to a liver tumor. She made it exactly 2 wks. She was sent to the rainbow bridge this past Sat. Then sat afternoon, we went to the smokey mts. and adopted 2 sister doxies. Oh, also became long term fosters to another senior horse for another sancatuary group. I've been sick with a cold/flu for almost 3 wks, and now hubby has it. I haven't been on here in a while, but now I'm back. I'm glad to be back with you.

Hugs
Mary
loretta (09-18-2010)