View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Are you OK????

Hi Dew! So sorry to read this! I just popped in to see what is going on with everyone and read your post. I also see you haven't replied so I was wondering if you are ok, now? Please let us know.
To answer some of your questions I do get very bad spasms in all extremities and on both sides of my body by my ribs. I have been half way in and out of my car (a Jeep) and got totally frozen with rib area spasms and pain. Not capable of getting in or out of my car till the pain subsided enough for me to call for help. I take baclofin for this when at home and NOT driving.
What if this happens in public, you ask? Three weeks ago, my son wanted lunch at the mall. I NEVER go to the mall. But just to pick up food in the food court, I said ok. Barely 30 feet inside...at lunch and in front of the whole darn town..instant weakness and down I went on both knees, right hip and my face 2 inches from the hard tile floor that instantly seared pain to the point of me almost passing out. It has taken three plus weeks for the bruised ego and body to heal. Thank God my son was there. (EMT)
I really don't know what to tell you.... I don't want to stop living and sometimes take risks with a body that just loses control. The spasms.. they take my breath away. The painful spasms in the arches of my feet send all my toes pointing to the heavens and they are painful. I am a mess at 57, but trying to make the best of it.
You will sleep better and be somewhat in more control when you are through with all this WC stuff. It can take its toll! I hope you are ok, now. Take care...di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-16-2009), loretta (09-18-2010)