View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Hi everyone,
Sorry that Ive not said anything for a couple of days but I had a really bad night on wednesday & all day thursday. I was up all night on wed. from the pain of having to ride in the car in the rain to hubbys appt. because I cant get my sister to leave her "tv" to come sit with me. I cant be left alone at all & she knows that---but tv is more important that I am. We've tried telling them to leave the mail in the box that I will be getting it--but that doesnt work. Brother in law still gets it---no matter how many times we tell him to LEAVE it for me. But then they think that taking a advil for this kind of pain really takes it away--no matter how many times we've told them otherwise.
I dont know what its going to take for them to stop getting out mail--asking them not to doesnt work, getting their mail---doesnt work. The day after I got my jazzy---we were on our way down to get the mail & was less than 2 feet away & he (b-i-l) still got it & handed it to me.
Ive been confined to the front porch for over 2 years---I dont know why they dont understand why I would want to get my own mail or why I want to even leave the house.
Sorry for rambling---its just been one of those days.
Believe it or not they are calling for snow flurries here for tomorrow morning & its already colder than it was this morning. Well I hope that ya'll are having good weather & are having good days. Hope to hear from you soon.
Janet
P.S. Hubby got a fire going in the fireplace.
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote