View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Dew,

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. I hope that you do start feeling better here soon.

The first time I had spasms and couldn't move was at my computer the first year of the RSDS. Bill had taken meds and went to sleep and I sat at that damn computer for hours until I could get myself to bed. I called the Dr. that put me in the mess I am in today. She was an Osteopathic idiot. She had worked on me that day and told me that if I needed her to call her. I called her and she just acted like it wasn't anything and told me to go to bed and I would feel better the next day. I did as I said, finally got myself to bed.

I have spasms in my hand and foot a lot too. Right now, I am dealing with them in my pelvic area. OMG.

Back to you though, Bobber may be right about the meds. I do believe that the Sevella got my pelvic pain going two weeks ago when I started on it. I do think some of the meds effect us the wrong way too. I believe the Sevella started the spasms in my left hip and pelvic area. So you might think about checking out your meds.

I do hope you start seeing some better days soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote