View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Heather,

It's SO good to see you back here! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter, Starr!!

I am SO sorry to hear about how you are being treated by the staff at the hospital - that is just horrible and no one should be treated like that! I really wish people would stop judging us just because we are on certain medications without understanding what is wrong with us.

I know it's extremely hard, but try and not let the Doctors get to you too much. YOU, your husband, us and your family and friends know that you are a good mother and did nothing wrong and that is all that matters!!

I'm SO sorry to hear about the loss of your mother - I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you all! I'm sure she is looking down on you all and is extremely proud of you for going through everything that you have and still continuing to fight on!

You, Starr and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to see the pictures of Starr when you are able to upload them - i'm sure she is gorgeous!

Take care of yourself and give Starr a gentle kiss from my mum and I!

Alison
nopainever (10-17-2009)