View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wonder That Alffe Mom called the Wonder police on every one of you including herself.

Reyn
Nikki
Alffe Mom
Moss
Misits
Scrabble
Garden Girl
Addy
the wonder police have all of you on the wonder video camera
gathering in a group and stretching the pages of the wonder thread beyond its allowed recommended size limit.

Bring in back up we also have a few second and third time offenders here.

= - ----------------------------------------

Wonder that had some type of pain in tummy for a few days and went to doc. They did c-scan and all that got Cipro med and am feeling better since this morn but am tired.Wonder that they found small growth on left ovary in the scan.
wonder that is right where the pain was. lower left.Wonder that it is pretty common to have one.. a growth. Doc said infection was causing the pain. wonder that I am happy to be feeling better but will take all the med till gone.

Wonder that this wonder is just for my family here and not f.b. I only shared my c scan with hub not my 2 dds .
Wonder on my Auntie who is still suffering/dying with ovarian cancer. . Wonder on Cancer ...CANCER IS HORRIBLE
I clean for a few who are terminal and/ or are going threw "treatment". Wonder that it is hard to wonder on this but just say Cancer is HORRIBLE!

Wonder that the Police girl has decided to not impose any fines or charges on those of you who have been caught on page 4 and 5 .
Wonder that it is very warming and The Most Wonderful to stretch things out a little longer now and then.

Wonder on BJ and , Abbie, Cool Angel and so many other family members ... AND I wonder too about those of you reading right here with us , May all of you be blessed and know your not alone ... all of us know your here we are keeping all of you in the prayers wishes and positive thoughts.

I reckon it is time for lights out

will the next member here please begin a new wonder thread #201

dim the light

Its Lights out
Please gather on the next wonder thread 201.
PEACE
BMW

I got some catching up to do on this wonder thread.
Nikki
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (10-19-2009), Addy (10-18-2009), Alffe (10-18-2009), barbo (10-24-2009), doxiemama (10-19-2009), gardengrl (10-18-2009), Koala77 (10-19-2009), mistiis (10-19-2009), Nik-key (10-18-2009), pono (10-20-2009), tamiloo (10-20-2009)