View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can first leave a gentle and warm hug for our Sweetpea, (((Nikki))) and tell her how thrilled I am for her to go on a vacation.

I wonder at how sick I have been for a long while. First kidney infection, and now just getting over pneumonia.

I wonder at how stressful things are at work for me. I have to decide by 5 pm on Monday whether I want to bump some other person out of their job or go ahead and accept staying in my position which has been cut to 3/4 time.

I wonder at what financial straights Iowa is in right now. So many people have lost and are losing their jobs.

I wonder at what a chilly but sunny and beautiful day it was today. Daughter and SIL invited me to go to the pumpkin farm with them and granddoody Oscar. What a beautiful farm this place is. All kinds of things for the kids to do, beautiful apple orchards, rolling hills with lots of trees, hot apple cider at their country store, etc. It was invigorating.

I wonder that I uploaded a couple of videos of the day on Facebook.

I wonder how much I loved spending the weekend with my daughter and granddoody and hate that it has ended.

I wonder if I can find sweet ((Reyn)) on Facebook and again, I am so amazed that she is back and steady and yes, I love her posts as well.

I wonder what sweet ((Wren)) is up to.

I wonder that I forgot about my picture of Cooper on my fridge, but I can look at it now, with a tear...but I can look at it.

I wonder if ((BMW sis)) knows that I completely understand the devastation of watching a loved one battle cancer to their death.

I wonder that it's already been 3 years since Mr. & Mrs. Moi's wedding, I think. Such a beautiful place. I so hope I can someday go back for a visit.

I wonder about a lot of people and want to leave hugs and love for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-19-2009), Alffe (10-18-2009), barbo (10-19-2009), Burntmarshmallow (10-18-2009), da duck (10-19-2009), doxiemama (10-19-2009), mistiis (10-29-2009), Nik-key (10-18-2009), pono (10-20-2009), tamiloo (10-20-2009), Wren (10-18-2009)